Mostly people have complaint with their Smartphone is that it does not have the good battery life and they need to charge it very often. Mostly students and people who travel a lot for their work or some other reason want to extend their Smartphone’s battery life for as long as possible. Well you will be able to do that, but for that you’ll need to pare down your apps to their barest essentials. This ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT P3100 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT P3110 will make this possible.
The Codename Lungo ROM by XDA Developers member have discovered it and they promises to give users longer battery life with a shorter boot time, a more responsive UI, and they even promised of no bloat ware. After rooting this ROM, it will give your device SuperSU, hardware acceleration, and Apex Launcher. The best part in the Codename Lungo ROM is that you can choose what kind of apps you want to install on it or you can keep it clutter-free so you can use your phone for more time as it will increase your phone’s battery life.
This post will show you how to flash Codename Lungo ROM for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
- Please keep in mind that instruction in this post are only for use with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, model number GT-P3100 or GT-P3110. But if you apply this instruction on another device or model and it may produce undesired results, which may not be good for your phone.
- It is to be taken care that all the information and procedures in this post is just for instructional and educational purposes only. We do not guarantee that these instructions will work for some of your some specific situations.
- We would suggest you to use these instructions at your own risk. Our experts or website shall not held be liable for something happens to you or your device after using the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT P3100 or GT P3110 with ClockworkMod Recovery should be installed.
- You can download the Codename Lungo ROM version appropriate for your device model:
- One must take care that, their phone is more than 70% charged. If it is not, your phone may get turned off which might damage your phone or you would need to restart the process again.
- Data is very important for everyone; you should take the backup all your personal data on your phone like contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and such other information which in case might get deleted in the procedure.
- You should copy the downloaded ROM package and add-ons (if any) to your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0′s internal SD card.
- Switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
- You would need to boot the tablet into Recovery Mode by pressing down the Volume Down key and Power buttons. When you see the Samsung logo appears, you can release the Power button but continue holding down the Volume Down button.
- Make a NANDroid Backup by selecting Backup and Restore > Backup.
- You have to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes.
- Select Install ZIP from SD card > Choose ZIP from SD card > select the ROM file.
- Now select Go back > Reboot System Now.
That is it. Congratulations! You just flashed the Codename Lungo ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT P3100 or GT P3110.